Friday, March 7, 2014

Social Media

Hey, so I thought I'd throw up a quick things about other ways you can follow the travelsofali tag in the world wide internet.

For starters, you can click here: >>Flickr<< to visit my flickr page, where I post all my photos.  I can upload them directly from my camera and computer, so it's a lot easier than organizing them here on blogger.  I have a lot more to upload, so check back every so often.  I'm working on finding a widget which will link directly to my photostream so you can access it from this page.

And speaking of widgets, have you seen this one I have here?  It links to Twitter.  Because I'm on twitter!

Did you know that I'm on twitter?  You should follow me on twitter.  If you don't want to, or you don't have twitter, you can just read my twitter feed on the right side of the page here.  All my tweets come through, and you can click on twitpics to make them bigger.  But if you are on twitter, feel free to add me.  My username is @travelsofali.  I'm pretty witty, but I keep things relatively tame on this particular feed.

As new things are added, I'll try to let you guys know.  In the meantime, check out my twitter and flickr pages.  I'll try to blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment