Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sunshine and Ocean Waves

So I'm going to try and share more things on here, at least photos and things.  So here are some photos from the last week or so.

So you may have heard, we've been having a bit of a storm here recently.  We get a lot of hail generally, just whenever it rains we tend to get hail or a bit of sleet.  It's been particularly bad during the last few weeks.  Last wednesday I had to walk to class though rain and sleet, and that was awful.  These photos are from that Tuesday when we got pea sized hail.  Luckily, I was home for that:




These are from the random sunny day we had on Sunday.  I haven't seen the beach this busy since I've been here.  Everyone came out to walk along the shore and soak in the sun.

  



  

And by request, this is Singleton Park, which I walk through every day to get to class.  It was a particularly nice day, although as you can see, it's always a bit wet here.






So yeah, hope you enjoyed my little slideshow.  I've a bit of a cold right now, so I might end up posting tomorrow if I get bored.  Probably not.  



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, did the huge wind and rain storm make that huge old bare tree fall over, or was it already falling? This is an extremely beautiful walk to class every day. How very lucky you are.

    ReplyDelete